Enroll SureMDM Account with Android Enterprise (Dedicated Devices- Gmail Account)
To enroll SureMDM account with Android Enterprise, follow these steps:
1. On the SureMDM Web Console, navigate to Profiles > Android > Enroll Android Enterprise.
2. On the Enterprise Enrollment prompt, select Enroll using your Gmail account.
3. On Google Play screen, click Sign In to login with the Gmail account and click Next.
4. Enter your organization name in Business Name and click Next.
5. Enter EU Representative details: Name, Email, Phone and click Confirm. A message will be displayed on completion of Android Enterprise setup.
6. Click Complete Registration.
Once Android Enterprise gets enrolled to the SureMDM account, following two new options are visible in Android Profiles screen.
Android Enterprise Apps
Under Android Enterprise Apps, there are following options:
1.Login to Google Play for Work – This option displays a list of Enterprise Approved Apps. To approve apps, go to Google Play for Work, log in using the same Gmail account enrolled with Android Enterprise and start approving apps.
2.Configure Store Layout – Admin can use the basic layout or create a new page to display all Enterprise Approved Apps.
This option allows to change store layout, keep track of Enterprise Approved Apps and licenses and option to unenroll from Android Enterprise.