SureFox creates locked browsing environment on Android devices making them appropriate for deployments such as public web kiosks, field business for mobile workforce.
This guide will help the administrators to understand how to install and launch SureFox, restrict access to selected websites, remotely deploy SureFox configuration and more.
- Android Version 4.0 (Ice cream sandwich) and above.
SureFox Basic Features
- Restrict access to selected websites
- Password protect browser settings
- Create custom toolbars
- Full-screen browsing
- HTML5 support
- Browse local web pages
- Customizable home page
- Auto launch SureFox at startup
- Show or hide website address and loading indicator on the title bar
- Disable device turning off due to inactivity
- Configurable context menu
- Control access to peripherals
- Remotely deploy SureFox configuration using 42Gears UEM Console
SureFox Pro Features
- Kiosk Mode
- Suppress system notifications
- Allow website launch from custom toolbar
- Allow launching applications from a webpage