What is SureLock?
Businesses with mobile workforce require secured and locked devices to ensure its responsible usage, improve productivity and reduce maintenance cost. One way to achieve the above mentioned objectives is by allowing access to only required applications and preventing the users from making any intended or unintended changes in the device. With SureLock, you can allow only desired applications to run on the device and only administrator can access the password protected settings to either modify lockdown configurations or exit the lockdown.
How does it work?
Download and Install SureLock on your Android device or stick. Access the password protected SureLock Admin Settings and specify the applications you wish to allow. Once you are back to SureLock Home Screen, only the allowed applications will reflect on the screen. The device users are then restricted to acess all other unallowed applications. The users also are blocked from accessing device home screen, device settings and SureLock lockdown settings.
- Lock down Android smartphones and tablets in Kiosk Mode
- Restrict users to only Allowed Applications
- Block user from playing games, browsing or installing unapproved applications
- Hide or Disable Bottom Bar
- Show only selected Widgets (e.g. battery, Wi-Fi, weather etc.) on SureLock Home Screen
- Arrange Allowed Applications in categories on SureLock Home Screen
- Block user from changing Device Settings
- Selectively allow or block individual child windows of any application
- Password protect launch of Allowed Applications
- Brand SureLock with your own corporate logo/wallpaper
- Auto Launch application(s) at Startup
- Custom title for Allowed Applications on Home Screen
- Hide icon of an Allowed Application on Home Screen
- Peripheral Lockdown (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Auto-orientation, Flight Mode, Audio, GPS, Mobile Data)
- Modify SureLock Settings using SureMDM Web Console
- Option to Whitelist/Blacklist phone numbers
- Relocate icons anywhere on the screen using drag and drop
- Import/Export SureLock Settings
- Remotely deploy SureLock configuration (http/cloud/file transfer)
- Driver Safety features
- Easily integrates SureFox (Special lockdown browser to restrict browsing to only certain websites)